Some of you already know that my novel LIFE AND ITS SIDE EFFECTS is a coming-of-age story about a young repressed girl who blossoms, gets over her body angst and ends up writing a sex column for an underground newspaper.
As "research" for my final round of revisions, I've decided to let life imitate art and am starting a weekly Urologic Advice Column. You all have burning questions. I know you do. They might be dark, they might be dirty, but that's what anonymous posting is for, right?
So bring it on. My keyboard is at the ready to answer questions like: Can men really "break" their members? Why does pregnancy make you pee your pants? Is there anything one can do about urinary tract infections?
I'm particularly interested in questions from teens/young adults, so feel free to pass on my link to others. If anyone has a family member undergoing surgery who would like insight into the technical aspect of the operating room, please post. And as always, I'm happy to revisit the Great Circumcision Debate.
My inbox is waiting...
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Why do you have to go to the doctor if you get an erection lasting more than 4 hours from Viagra? I mean, wouldn't it come down eventually? And what does the doctor do to solve it?
What is the deal with women who can "squirt" when they have orgasms? I know it's a real phenomenon, but how is it anatomically possible? And what exactly is it that they squirt?
Is there any truth to the "breaking the seal" phenomenon? (When you're at the bar and you go pee and then all the sudden you have to pee every 10 minutes for the rest of the night.)
Is there a physiological reason for this or is it just that you keep drinking beer?
I'm dying to hear the answer to these questions!!!
Sperm is produced constantly, right? So where does the sperm go if it isn't "used"- doesn't get ejaculated?
My friend says it comes out in your pee but that can't be right?!
If a guy can't treat invisible HPV ... but his body gets rid of it on its own eventually anyway ... but he can't be tested to know when his body has ultimately gotten rid of it ... then how does he know when it's OK to ever have unprotected sex again? Seems to be a Catch-88. Or 66 - I lost count.
Post a Comment