Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sorry, I'm a Loser...

Ugh. I'm not sure what kind of crack I was on to think that I could possibly start a regular blog column at a time when I had pending: one set of novel revisions, three urology academic deadlines and five plane trips with infant in tow.

Suffice to say that at long last my "To Do" list has been conquered, with only a few tension headaches and sniffles to show for it. And I've had so much fun! So much to blog about including:

1) The lack of baby changing stations on my Delta airlines flight (boo...hiss!)
2) How the Urologist Spent Her Halloween. Be prepared to be majorly creeped out. Think paring knifes.
3) The most hilarious infertility/impotence clinic ever. I am aware that you might think this an oxymoron, but when I tell you the stories I heard that day I think you'll agree.
4) Surgery involving the removal of a kidney larger than my newborn child.
5) Last but not least, I'm working on my very first Ask the Urologist column! I will do my best to make this a weekly thing, and answer questions in the order they were asked...

So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

cant wait to read all these :)